Iran's wMD efforts: the world's reaction
This section tracks the impact of Iran’s nuclear, chemical and missile efforts on the Middle East and the world. Included below are key developments since November 1, 2007, and how selected national governments, international organizations and private analysts reacted to them. Some of the developments include links to pages outside Iran Watch; the Wisconsin Project takes no responsibility for the content of those external pages.
Reactions to WMD-related developments in Iran
- Countries respond to IAEA Director General's report on Iran - November 2011
- Iran, Turkey and Brazil reach nuclear fuel agreement - May 2010
- Iran starts production of twenty percent enriched uranium - February 2010
- Clandestine uranium enrichment site exposed - September 2009
- U.S. National Intelligence Estimate released in December 2007 concludes that Iran’s nuclear weapon effort was halted in 2003