Also Known As:
South Shipping Lines Iran Line Company
South Shipping Line - Iran Line
South Shipping Lines Company
South Shipping Lines - IranLine
South Shipping Lines - Iran Line Co.
South Way Shipping Agency Company
South Way Shipping Agency
South Way Shipping Agency Co.
South Way Shipping Agency Co Ltd
- Qaem Magham Farahani St., Tehran, Iran
- Apt. No. 7, 3rd Fl., No. 2, 4th Alley, Gandi Ave., Tehran, Iran
- No. 119, Ghaem Magham Farahani Ave., Tehran, Iran
- 99 Mirdamad Blvd., Tehran, Iran
- Imam Khomeini Avenue, Bandar Abbas, Iran
- P.O. Box 4317-3481, Bandar Abbas, Iran
- Blvd. Imam Khomeini, Sorou Area, Bandar Abbas, Iran
- Shahid Rejai Port, Container yard, Bandar Abbas, Iran
- South Shippping Building, Imam Khomeini Blvd., Bandar Abbas, Iran
- Blvd. Saheli, Arvandan Building, Khorramshahr, Iran
- Port Facility building, Bandar Emam Khomeini, Iran
- Moulavi Ave., Chah-Bahar, Iran
- Asalloueh Falakeh Lange, opp. Bank Keshavarzi, PSI Bldg., Asalloueh, Iran
- P.O. Box 75391-341, Asalloueh, Iran
- No. 101, Shabnam Alley, Ghaem Magham Street, Tehran, Iran
- South Way Shipping Agency Building, Imam Khomeini Blvd., Bandar Abbas, Iran
- South Way Shipping Agency Building, B.I.K. Port Complex, Bandar Imam Khomeini, Iran
- Flat No.2-2nd Floor, SSL Building, Coastal Blvd., Between City Hall and Post Office, Khorramshahr, Iran
- Opposite to City Post Office, No. 2 Telecommunication Center, Bandar Assaluyeh, Iran
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bandar Abbas)
email@example.com (Bandar Abbas)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Container Terminal)
email@example.com (Transit Section)
Entity Web Site:
Subsidiary of Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL); listed in Annex III of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929 of June 9, 2010, requiring states to freeze its assets within their territories and to prevent assets from being made available to it (with some exceptions).
On September 10, 2008, added to the Specially Designated National (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), freezing its assets under U.S. jurisdiction and prohibiting transactions with U.S. parties, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and their delivery systems.
According to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, IRISL and affiliates provide logistical services to Iran's Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics (MODAFL); involved in container operations, cargo loading and unloading, port services, husbandry arrangements, water and bunkering, ship repairs, and IRISL agency services in southern Iranian ports; reportedly established in 1994.
Managing director, Aziz Abadi; deputy director (commercial and operations), Abbas Naini; manager of the container terminal, Khashayar Teymouripour; technical director, Shahram Khosrowabadi.
South Shipping Line is a company in Iran. It should not be confused with Cyprus-based SSL Line Ltd.