Iranian Entity: Future Bank B.S.C.
|Future Bank B.S.C.|
|Also Known As:|
|- Post Box 785, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- City Centre Building, Government Avenue, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Block 304, City Centre Building, Building 199, Government Avenue, Road 383, Manama, Bahrain
- Shop No. 199, Building 203, Government Road, Manama 304, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Flat 51, Building 122, Road 1605, Block 316, Manama, Bahrain
- P.O. Box 22309, Muharraq, Kingdom of Bahrain (Muharraq Branch)
- Shop No: 270, Sheikh Hamad Road, Muharraq - 211, Kingdom of Bahrain (Muharraq Branch)
- P.O. Box 70115, Sitra, Kingdom of Bahrain (Sitra Branch)
- Shop No: 57 Z, West Al Eker, Road: 4203, Block: 624, Sh. Jabber Al Ahmed Al Sabah, Sitra, Kingdom of Bahrain (Sitra Branch)
- No. 25, Tandees Avenue, Africa Highway, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran (Tehran Representative Office)
|(973) 17210393, (973) 17210396, 97317505016, +973-1750 5000 (Main Branch), +98 21 22053351 (Tehran Representative Office), +98 21 22053352 (Tehran Representative Office)|
|(973) 17225213, +973-1722 4402 (Main Branch), +98 21 26201311 (Tehran Representative Office)|
Along with all of its branches worldwide, added to the Specially Designated National (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on March 12, 2008, freezing its assets under U.S. jurisdiction and prohibiting transactions with U.S. parties, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and their delivery systems; designated for being controlled by Iran's Bank Melli.
Established as a joint venture project between Bank Saderat Iran (see separate entity record), Bank Melli Iran and Ahli United Bank (AUB) Bahrain; focus is wholesale investment banking between Iran and the GCC countries; has three branches and an Offshore Banking Unit in Bahrain, as well as a representative office in Tehran; board of directors include Dr. Hamid Borhani (Chairman), Mr. Ali Sedghi (Deputy Chairman), A. Aziz Ahmed A. Malek (Deputy Chairman), Dr. Valiollah Seif (Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director), Mr. Abbas Fatemi Torshizi (Deputy CEO & Director), Mr. Shahram Razavi (Deputy CEO & Director), Mr. Adel AL Mannai, Mr. Gholam H. Zaferani, and Mr. Gholam Souri as of May 2008; Business Registration Document #54514-1 expires June 9, 2009; Trade License No. 13388; established in July 2004.
|Date Last Modified:|