Iranian Entity: IRISL (UK) Ltd.
|IRISL (UK) Ltd.|
|Also Known As:|
IRISL (UK) Limited
|- 2 Abbey Road, Barking, Essex IG11 7 AX, UK
- Logistics House, The Dock, Felixstowe, IP11 38X, UK
- S10 Berth Office, Royal Seaforth Dock Bootle, Merseyside, Liverpool, UK
- Irinvestship.Co.UK, Global House, 61, Petty France, London, UK
- China Shipping House, Walton Avenue, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 3HG, UK (Port Office)
- Johnson Stevens House, 2 Abbey Road, Barking, Essex IG11 7AX, UK
|Phone Number :|
Owned or controlled by Irinvestship Ltd. (see separate entity record), a subsidiary of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL - see separate entity record); on September 10, 2008, added to the Specially Designated National (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), freezing its assets under U.S. jurisdiction and prohibiting transactions with U.S. parties, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and their delivery systems; according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, IRISL and affiliates provide logistical services to Iran's Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics (MODAFL - see separate entity record); closely affiliated with Johnson Stevens Agencies Ltd. (UK); registration number 4765305; chairman, Derek W. Johnson; administration manager, A. Johnson; managing director, Ahmad Sarkandi; line manager, Henry Vialls.
|Date Last Modified:|