Iranian Entity: Shiraz Petrochemical Company
|Shiraz Petrochemical Company|
|Also Known As:|
Shiraz Petrochemical Co.
|- No. 5 Farivar Alley, Ghaem Magham Street, Tehran, Iran (Tehran Office)
- No. 5, Farivar Street, Ghaem Magham Farahani Ave., Tehran, Iran (Head Office)
- P.O. Box 15859-88713, Tehran, Iran (Tehran Office)
- Km 5, Doroodzan Road, Marvdasht, Fars, Iran (Plant)
- Km 5 Droodzan-Pole Khan Road, Fars, Iran
- P.O. Box 71365-111, Fars, Iran (Plant)
- P.O. Box 111-71365, Shiraz, Iran
|++98 21 8830259 (Tehran Office), ++98 21 8830276 (Tehran Office), 8830257 (Head Office), ++98 711 2330091-9 (Plant)|
|++98 21 8830258 (Tehran Office), ++98 711 2355006 (Plant), (0711) 55006, (021) 646290-1|
|Listed by the British government in 2008 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement, and has had export licenses both granted and denied by that government; major producer of petrochemicals; approximately 90% owned by the National Petrochemical Company (NPC - see separate entity record); established in 1959.
|Date Last Modified:|