Mentioned Suspect Entities & Suppliers:
- The Director General held talks with the Foreign Minister of Iran, HE Mohammad Javad Zarif on 27 April 2015. The exchange focused on how to accelerate the resolution of all outstanding issues and on the Agency’s monitoring and verification in relation to the nuclear-related measures of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, when agreed and as requested. The Director General held follow up talks with the Deputy Foreign Minister of Iran, HE Abbas Araghchi on 14 May 2015.
- Iranian and Agency officials held further discussions on the continuation of the implementation of the Framework for Cooperation. The Agency and Iran agreed to continue the dialogue and to meet again in the near future.
- The Agency has continued to undertake monitoring and verification in relation to the nuclear-related measures set out in the Joint Plan of Action (JPA), as further extended.
- Since the JPA took effect, Iran has not enriched UF6 above 5% U-235 at any of its declared facilities and all of its stock of UF6 enriched up to 20% U-235 has been further processed through downblending or conversion into uranium oxide.
- Enrichment of UF6 up to 5% U-235 has continued at a rate of production similar to that indicated in the Director General’s previous reports. The amount of such nuclear material that remains in the form of UF6 enriched up to 5% U-235 is 8714.7 kg.
- No additional major components have been installed at the IR-40 Reactor and there has been no manufacture or testing of fuel for the reactor.
- Iran has continued to provide the Agency with managed access to centrifuge assembly workshops, centrifuge rotor production workshops and storage facilities.