Mentioned Suspect Entities & Suppliers:
- Iran has: implemented one of the five practical measures that it agreed with the Agency in May 2014 in the third step of the Framework for Cooperation by the agreed deadline of 25 August 2014; implemented two of the five measures after the deadline; and begun discussions with the Agency on the other two practical measures.
- The Agency requested that Iran propose new practical measures by 2 September 2014 to be implemented by Iran in the next step in relation to the Framework for Cooperation. New practical measures have yet to be proposed.
- The Agency has continued to undertake monitoring and verification in relation to the nuclear-related measures set out in the Joint Plan of Action (JPA), as extended.
- Since the JPA took effect, Iran has not enriched UF6 above 5% U-235 at any of its declared facilities. As a result of downblending and conversion that has taken place over the same period, Iran no longer has a stock of UF6 enriched up to 20% U-235.
- While enrichment of UF6 up to 5% U-235 continues at a rate of production similar to that indicated in the Director General’s previous reports, as Iran has begun converting some of this nuclear material at the Enriched UO2 Powder Plant (EUPP), the amount of such nuclear material that remains in the form of UF6 enriched up to 5% U-235 has decreased to 7765 kg.
- No additional major components have been installed at the IR-40 Reactor and there has been no manufacture and testing of fuel for the reactor.
- Iran has continued to provide the Agency with managed access to centrifuge assembly workshops, centrifuge rotor production workshops and storage facilities.