Supplier: First East Export Bank, P.L.C.
|First East Export Bank, P.L.C.|
|Also Known As:|
|Date of Iran-related Activity:|
|- Level 10 (B1), Main Tower Office, Financial Park Labuan, Jalan Merdeka, 87000 Labuan, Malaysia (Labuan office)
- Unit Level 10 (B1), Main Office Tower, Financial Park Labuan, Jalan Merdeka, 87000 WP Labuan, Malaysia
- Unit Level 10(B1), Main Office Tower, Financial Park Labuan, Jalan merdeka, 87000 Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia (principal place of business)
- Unit Level 13(E), Main Office Tower, Financial Park Labuan, Jalan merdeka, 87000 Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia (Registered office)
- Level 10(B1), Main Office Tower, Financial Park Labuan, Jalan Merdeka, 87000 Labuan F. T.
- Level 8, Pavillion Kuala Lumpur, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|+6087-413188 (Labuan office), +603 - 21676600, +603 - 21676615 (Finance & Accounting Department), +603 - 21676628/27 (Trade Finance Department), +603 - 21676630 (Trade Finance Department), +603 - 21676614 (Project Financing Department), +603 - 21676621/41 (Treasury Operations Department), + 603 2167 6600 - 6604, 087-413188|
|+6087-411088 (Labuan office), +603 - 21676607, +603 2167 6607-6609, 087-411088|
Owned or controlled by, or acts on behalf of, Bank Mellat (see separate entity record); listed in an annex to U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929 of June 9, 2010, as an entity involved in Iran's nuclear or ballistic missile activities; with some exceptions, the designation requires states to freeze financial assets on their territories which are owned or controlled by the entity, by its agents, by entities it owns or controls, or by entities determined by the Security Council to have assisted the designated entity in evading sanctions; the designation also requires states to ensure that any funds, financial assets or economic resources are prevented from being made available by their nationals or by any persons or entities within their territories, to or for the benefit of the listed entity; added on November 5, 2009, to the Specially Designated National (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC); freezing its assets under U.S. jurisdiction and prohibiting transactions with U.S. parties, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and their delivery systems.
Wholly owned subsidiary of Bank Mellat, commencing commercial operations as a licensed offshore bank on August 16, 2009; directors include: Dr. Ali Divandari (see separate entity record), Ali Afzali, and Younes Hormozi Sheikh Tabahg; Business Registration Number LL06889; Licensed Offshore Bank Number 090101B; SWIFT Code FEEBMYKA; wholly owns Pearl Energy Company Ltd., incorporated in Malaysia.
|Date Last Modified:|