Also Known As:
IRISL (UK) Limited
- United Kingdom
- 2 Abbey Road, Barking, Essex IG11 7 AX, UK
- Logistics House, The Dock, Felixstowe, IP11 38X, UK
- S10 Berth Office, Royal Seaforth Dock Bootle, Merseyside, Liverpool, UK
- Irinvestship.Co.UK, Global House, 61, Petty France, London, UK
- China Shipping House, Walton Avenue, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 3HG, UK (Port Office)
- Johnson Stevens House, 2 Abbey Road, Barking, Essex IG11 7AX, UK
Owned or controlled by Irinvestship Ltd., a subsidiary of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL).
On September 10, 2008, added to the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and their delivery systems; removed from the SDN list in January 2016 as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.
According to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, IRISL and its affiliates have provided logistical services to Iran's Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics (MODAFL).
Registration number 4765305.