Also Known As:
- Khorasan Petrochemical Co.
- Vanak Avenue, Tehran, Iran
- P.O. Box 19395-4583, Tehran, Iran
- 17th kilometer of Bojnurd Mashhad Road
- Bojnurd-Mashhad Road, 17km, Southwest
- Km 17 Bojnourd Road, Iran
- P.O. Box 19395-4583, Tehran, 19946, Iran
- No. 27 Vanak Ave., Tehran, 19946, Iran
Entity Web Site:
Listed by the British government in 2011 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement, and has had export licenses both granted and denied by that government; listed by the Japanese government in 2011 as an entity of concern for proliferation relating to missiles and chemical weapons; a subsidiary of Iran's National Petrochemical Company (NPC); founded in 1993 as a fertilizer production complex, and began producing in 1996; produces ammonia, urea, and melamine; makes payments using a bank account in Dubai.