Also Known As:
Sherkate Nasaji Mazandaran
Mazandaran Textile Co.
- Kendovan Alley 5, Vila Street, Enghelab Ave., Tehran 11318, Iran
- P.O. Box 11365-9513, Tehran 11318, Iran
- 28 Candovan Cooy Enghelab Ave., Tehran, Iran
- P.O. Box 11318, Tehran, Iran
- Sari Ave., Ghaemshahr, Iran
- No. 28, Kandovan Alley, Enghelab Abe., 11318 Tehran, Iran
Owned or controlled by Bank Melli Iran Investment Company (BMIIC); produces cotton fabrics, woolen fabrics, artificial fibers, and other textiles.
Added to the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on March 3, 2009, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and their delivery systems; removed from the SDN list in January 2016 as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.
Sanctioned by the governments of Japan and South Korea, restricting business and financial transactions with the entity and/or freezing its assets in those countries; listed by the British government in 2015 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement; listed by the Japanese government in 2015 as an entity of concern for proliferation relating to missiles and nuclear weapons.