Also Known As:
Palayesh Niroo (Panir) Co.
Palayesh Niroo Ssk
- No. 167, Darya Blvd, Sharak Ghods, Tehran, Iran (Head Office)
- No. 167, Darya Blvd., Saadat Abad, 1466983663, Tehran, Iran (Central Office)
- No. 167, Darya Blvd., Saadatabad, Tehran, Iran
- No. 167, Darya Blvd., Shahrak-Qods, Tehran, Iran
- First floor, No. 4, Naghdi St., Jahantab St., Motahhari St. (After Mofateh), Tehran, Iran
- No. 4, Ground Floor, Naghdi St., Jahantab St., After Mofateh St., Motahari Ave., Tehran, Iran
- P.O. Box 15875-5615, Tehran, Iran
- No. 25, 17th St., Kaveh Industrial City, Saveh, Iran (Factory)
- No. 25, 17th St., Kave Industrial Town, Save, Iran (Factory)
98 (21) 88369514 (Head Office), 98 (21) 88369515 (Head Office), 98 (21) 88757318, 98 (21) 8757318, 98 (21) 88752278, 98 (255) 234-4907 (Factory), 98 (255) 234-4908 (Factory)
98 (21) 88369516 (Head Office), 98 (21) 8751578, 98 (255) 234-3223 (Factory)
Entity Web Site:
Listed by the British government in 2008 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement; produces low and medium voltage capacitors, capacitor banks, harmonic filtering reactors and power factor controllers; also provides consulting on power quality; reportedly produces capacitors under licenses from Lifasa (Spain) and Icar (Italy); projects have reportedly involved local power distribution, oil, gas, and petrochemical companies and mineral, research and governmental industries; part of the Fulmen Group; managing director and commercial manager, reportedly Mahmoud Mahmoudiyan and Mazdak Masoumiyan; established in 1996.