Also Known As:
Pars Oil & Gas Company
Pars Oil & Gas
Pars Oil and Gas Co.
Pars Oil & Gas Co.
Pars Oil And Gas Company P J S C
- NO 133. Parvin Etesami St. Fatemi, Tehran, Iran
- P.O. Box 1414173111, Tehran, Iran
- No.133 - Side of Parvin Etesami Alley - Opposite of Sazman Ab - Dr. Fatemi Ave., Tehran, Iran
- No. 133 Parvin Etesami St., Dr. Fatemi Avenue, Tehran, Iran
- No. 132, Parvin Etesami St., Dr. Fatemi Ave., Tehran, Iran
- 123 Sepahbod Gharani Avenue, Tehran, Iran
- 123, Gharani Avenue, Tehran, 15837, Iran
- No.123 Sepahbod Gharani St, Tehran, Iran
- No.133, Corner of Parvin Etesami St., Fatemi St., Tehran, Iran
- P.O. Box 14135 - 163, Tehran, Iran
0098 021 88966031-40 , +98-21- 88989263 , 218306491 , (+9821) 88989288 , +9821 88989251 , 00-98-21 8301627 , (+98-21) 88966031-40 , 00-98-21 8301626
0098 021 88989273 , +98-21- 88989264 , (+9821) 88989259 , +9821 88989252 , 00-98-21 8301626 , (+98-21) 88989263 , 00-98-21 8301627
Entity Web Site:
A subsidiary of National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC).
Added to the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on December 21, 2010; removed from the SDN list in January 2016 as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, but identified as a part of the Government of Iran, prohibiting transactions with U.S. parties; listed by the British government in 2015 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement, and has had export licenses both granted and denied by that government.
Intended recipient of duplex pipeline strainers, mesh filters and Viton, the procurement of which (through Azar Ab Industries Company) was denied on February 18, 2005, by a member state of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG); intended recipient of specialty alloy pipes which Proclad International Pipelines, Ltd. ("PROCLAD"), a British corporation, attempted to procure from PA, INC (a U.S. company) and export to Iran without a required license.
Responsible for developing the South Pars, North Pars, Golshan, and Ferdowsi gas fields; activities include reservoir evaluation, technical and economic assessments, engineering studies, and appraisal and selection of contractors.
Company officials have included Roknoldin Javadi Abhari, Ali Akbar Shaban Por, Abdol Mahamad Delparish, Ali Bani Hatam, Mohammad Meshkin Fam, and Morteza Elahi; established in 1998.