Also Known As:
Mapna Turbine Blade Engineering & Manufacturing Company - Parto
Mapna Turbine Blades Co. (Parto)
Mapna Turbine Blade Parto
MAPNA Turbine Blade Company
- Fardis, 3167643597 Karaj, Iran
- P.O. Box 15875-3546, Iran
- 8th Floor, Mapna Bldg, No. 231, Mirdamad Blvd., 10000 Tehran, Iran
- 231, Mapna Building, 8th Floor, Mirdamad St. 1918953651 Tehran, Iran (Tehran Office)
- P.O. Box 19395-5316, Tehran, Iran (Tehran Office)
- P.O. Box 19395-6448
- P.O. Box 31755-114, Karadj, Iran (Factory)
- Mapna Blvd., 7th Km. Malard Road, 3167643597, Karaj, Iran (Factory)
Entity Web Site:
Designated by the Canadian government in May 2013 as an entity contributing to Iran's proliferation-sensitive nuclear activities or to its development of chemical, biological or nuclear weapons or their delivery systems; designation prohibits Canadian parties from providing goods or financial services to the entity or dealing in property held by the entity; listed by the British government in 2012 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement, and has had export licenses both granted and denied by that government; listed by the Japanese government in 2013 as an entity of concern for proliferation relating to missiles and nuclear weapons.
Attempted to procure and intended recipient of a double chamber vacuum induction melting furnace (N-1B4), the procurement of which was denied by a member state of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG); manufactures gas turbine blades and vanes for industrial and power generation applications; manufactures Siemens V94.2 gas turbines under license and has reverse-engineered GE-F9 gas turbines; factory includes a casting shop, machining shop, coating shop, quality control labs, and an engineering unit that develops and reverse-engineers products.