Also Known As:
Taghtiran Kashan Company
Taghtiran P.J.S Kashan
- Unit 2, No. 3, 2nd Alley, Asad Abadi St., Vali-e asr St., 14316 Tehran, Iran (Central Office)
- flat 3, no. 3, 2nd St., asad Abadi Ave., Tehran 14316 Iran (Office)
- 3, 2nd St., Assad-Abadi Ave., Vali-Asr Ave. 14316 Tehran, Iran
- No. 3, 2nd St., Yousefabad Forked Rd., Vali-e-Asr Ave., Tehran 14316 Iran
- G.T.B. Complex, 44th Km. of Kashan-Delijan Rd., Kashan, Iran (Factory)
- Km 44 Kashan-Delijan Rd., Kashan, Iran (Office)
- P.O. Box 87135/1987, Kashan, Iran (Office)
- Km 44th of Delijan Rd., Kashan 87135 Iran (Factory)
98-21-8957487 (Central Office), 98-21-88957487 (Central Office), 98-21-88965964 (Central Office), 98-21-8968587, 98-21-8965964, 98-3623362185 (Factory), 98-3623362186 (Factory), 98-866-4362185 - 6 (Factory)
98-21-8957003 (Central Office), 98-21-88957003 (Central Office), 98-3623362111 (Factory), 98-866-4362111 (Factory)
Entity Web Site:
Listed by the British government in 2008 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement.
Manufactures stainless steel and carbon steel parts and machinery for the steel, medical, food, chemical, oil and petrochemical industries in Iran; maintains departments including manufacturing, design, quality control, process planning, and research and development; products include heat exchangers, pressure vessels, storage tanks, fermentors, reactors, distillation plants, extractors, spare parts, elevators, conveyors and extruders.
Clients have included Mobarakeh Steel, Khouzestan Steel, Esfahan Steel, UCF Isfahan (Uranium Conversion Facility) and Defense Industries Organization, as well as Kavian Steel, Jehad Sazandegi, National Iranian Oil Company, Bandar Emam petrochemical complex, and Arvand petrochemical (Abadan); major importer of stainless steel materials from suppliers such as Alfa Laval Co. (Switzerland), Dalmineh Co. (Italy), Avestao Polarit Co. (England), Kobuta Co. (Japan) and Tachen Co. (Taiwan); part of the GTB Group, along with Golkaran and Barij Essence; managing director is reportedly S. Taghi Hejazi; other managers reportedly include Hossein Noori (R&D) and Hossain Asgari; reportedly started operating in the mid to late 1980s.