- Iran has implemented the seven practical measures that it agreed with the Agency in February 2014 in relation to the Framework for Cooperation and the Agency is analysing the information provided by Iran.
- In relation to the Framework for Cooperation, on 20 May 2014, Iran and the Agency reached agreement on five additional practical measures to be implemented by Iran in the next step by 25 August 2014.
- The Agency has continued to undertake monitoring and verification in relation to the nuclear-related measures set out in the Joint Plan of Action (JPA) (see Annex III).
- Since the JPA took effect, Iran has not enriched UF6 above 5% U-235 at any of its declared facilities. As a result of dilution and conversion that has taken place over the same period, Iran's stock of UF6 enriched up to 20% U-235 has decreased from 209.1 kg to 38.4 kg.
- Enrichment of UF6 up to 5% U-235 continues at a rate of production similar to that indicated in the Director General's previous report. No additional IR-2m or IR-1 centrifuges have been installed at FEP, FFEP or PFEP (production area). The amount of nuclear material that remains in the form of UF6 enriched up to 5% U-235 is 8475 kg.
- No additional major components have been installed at the IR-40 Reactor and there has been no manufacture and testing of fuel for the reactor.
- Managed access continues to be provided to the Agency to centrifuge assembly workshops, centrifuge rotor production workshops and storage facilities.