- On 2 December 2015, the Director General provided a report to the Board of Governors on the final assessment of all past and present outstanding issues and, on 15 December 2015, the Board of Governors adopted a resolution in which, inter alia, it noted that all activities in the Road-map had been implemented and that its consideration of this item was closed.
- Between JCPOA Adoption Day and Implementation Day, under Agency verification and monitoring, Iran took steps towards the implementation of its JCPOA nuclear-related commitments.
- On 16 January 2016, the Director General confirmed that the Agency had verified that Iran had taken the actions specified in paragraphs 15.1–15.11 of Annex V of the JCPOA. JCPOA Implementation Day occurred on the same day.
- The Agency continued monitoring and verification in relation to the nuclear-related measures set out in the Joint Plan of Action until 16 January 2016.
- Since Implementation Day, the Agency has been verifying and monitoring the implementation by Iran of its nuclear-related commitments under the JCPOA.