- On 20 September 2015, the Director General held talks with President Rouhani, Vice-President Salehi and Foreign Minister Zarif, on the implementation of the Road-map. They also exchanged views on issues related to the implementation by Iran of its nuclear-related commitments under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). In addition, the Director General met members of the Iranian Parliament.
- On 20 September 2015, the Director General and the Deputy Director General for Safeguards visited the particular location at the Parchin site of interest to the Agency. Environmental samples were taken in the days immediately prior to the visit.
- The activities set out in the Road-map for the period to 15 October 2015 have been completed on schedule.
- In 18 October 2015, Iran informed the Agency that, effective on JCPOA Implementation Day, Iran will provisionally apply the Additional Protocol to its Safeguards Agreement and fully implement the modified Code 3.1.
- On 18 October 2015, the Adoption Day of the JCPOA was reached.
- The Agency has begun conducting preparatory activities related to the verification and monitoring of Iran’s nuclear-related commitments under the JCPOA, including verification and monitoring of the steps Iran has begun taking towards the implementation of those commitments.
- The Agency has continued monitoring and verification in relation to the nuclear-related measures set out in the Joint Plan of Action.