Also Known As:
BeiJing Alite Technologies Co., Ltd.
Beijing Alite Technologies Co., Ltd.
Beijing Alite Technologies Company Limited
Beijing Haili Lianhe Keji Youxian Gongsi
Beijing Yanjing Electronics Co., Ltd.
Beijing Yan Jing Electronic Ltd.
Beijing Yanjing Technologies Co., Ltd.
Beijing Yangjing Electronics Co., Lt
Beijing Yanjing Electronics Corp. Ltd
Bei Jing Yan Jing Electronics Co., LTD.
Beijing HAILI United Technology Co., Ltd.
Beijing Alco Co., Ltd.
Beijing Yanjing United Electronics Import & Export Corporation
- 7F, A2-West, No. 9 Jiuxianqiao East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100016
- 7/f, Building A2, 9 Jiuxianqiao Eastern Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing City, China
- No. 23 Huangsi Street, Deshengmenwai, Xicheng District, Beijing
- 7th Floor, Building A2, No. 9 Jiuxianqiao East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- 7 Fl, a2-west, No. 9 Jiuxianqiao East Rd, Chaoyang District, Beijing Cn
- 12a Beisanhuan Zhong Road Po B3042, Beijing 100011, Cn
- No. 9 Jiuxianqiao Dong Road, Chaoyang District, 100016 Beijing, China
- No. 9 Jiuxianqiao East Road, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, Bj Cn
- 12A Beisanhuan Middle Road, Xicheng, Beijing 100011 China
- Jiu Xian Qiao Dong Lu Jiu Hao, 7F, Beijing
- Beijing Electronics Zone, Jiuxianqiao, Chaoyang District, Beijing City, China 100016
- Seven Floor, A2-West, No. 9 Jiuxianqiao East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Supplier Web Site:
www.chplasma.com.cn (1st Business Department)
Overseen by Beijing Electronics Holding Co., Ltd. (BEHC); listed by the Japanese government in 2009 as an entity of concern for proliferation relating to missiles; added to the Specially Designated National (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on June 13, 2006, freezing its assets under U.S. jurisdiction and prohibiting transactions with U.S. parties, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and their delivery systems; according to the Treasury Department, the designation was made in response to the company's "continued efforts to provide Iranian missile organizations with missile-related and dual-use components" during the preceding year; sanctioned (along with all successors, sub-units, and subsidiaries) on December 27, 2004 under the Iran Nonproliferation Act of 2000 for the transfer to Iran since January 1, 1999 of equipment and/or technology of proliferation significance.
Supplies electronic components, equipment, and assemblies; products include ceramic capacitors, tantalum capacitors, electron tubes, crystal oscillators, semiconductors, integrated circuits, resistors, inductors, batteries, bearings, pneumatic tools, magnetic material, wire, cable, TV and broadcast transmitters, laser medical equipment, power supplies, testing equipment, oscillographs, and multimeters; contains a General Management Department, 1st Business Department (instrument business department) and 2nd Business Department (foreign trade department); company officials and employees reportedly have included Wingel Zhang, Wu Bo, Li Songping, Yansen Wang, Han Bo, Zhang Li Na, Huang Weimin, and Zhang Zixi; established in 1988.