Also Known As:
Gensis Muhendislik Danismanlik
Kenan Kurubal Genesis Mühendislik Danışmanlık Sanayii Ticaret
- Hong Kong
No. 2 Flat, Loselianis Ave., Tbilisi, Georgia
Fevzi Cakmak Mah., Malazgirt Cad 58/5, Pendik, Istanbul, Turkey
A company based in the Republic of Georgia and Turkey; according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, part of a network used to supply Iran with U.S.-origin items that would provide material support to Iran's military industries in violation of U.S. export controls.
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, other participants in the network include:
- Hong Kong Cheung Wah Electronics Technology Company Limited (China, Hong Kong)
- Integrated Scientific Microwave Technology (Hong Kong, Malaysia)
- Hyper Systems Union Limited (Hong Kong)
- ROV Solutions (Georgia, Hong Kong)
- SAEROS Safety ERO Company (Georgia)
- Shenzhen Rion Technology (China)
- Thundsea Electric Limited (Hong Kong)
- Vangurd Tec Makina Sanyi Ithalat (Turkey)
According to the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, specializes in food service.
Shares an address in Tbilisi, Georgia, with SAEROS Safety ERO Company.
Incorporated in 2016.
Added on December 17, 2021, to the U.S. Department of Commerce's Entity List of end users subject to heightened export license requirements (with a presumption of denial) due to involvement in proliferation activities or other activities of national security concern.