Also Known As:
AO Izhorskiy Zavod; PO Izhorskiy Zavod; Izhorskiye Zavod
1 Lenin Prospect, Kolpino-1, St. Petersburg 189630
Established in 1722 by the Russian Navy on the Izhora River as a sawmill; one of Russia's leading metallurgical and machine-building enterprises with 20 separate plants and departments; one of three major builders of nuclear reactors in the former Soviet Union, and makes heavy machinery and numerous other products for both the military and civilian sectors.
Production of a large quantity of equipment for the Bushehr reactor in Iran, including the reactor vessel and the steam generator casing; supplying primary circuit equipment for Bushehr.