Also Known As:
Macpar Makina San Ve Tic AS
Macpar Makina San. Ve Ticaret A.S.
Macpar Makina San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.
Macpar Makina A.S.
Macpar Makina Sanayi Ve Ticaret Ltd.
Macpar Makina Sanyi Ticaret
Macpar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti.
Macpar Makine San. Ve Tic. Ltd.
- Sehidler Caddesi No 79/2 Tuzla, 34940 Istanbul, Turkey
- Prf. Hifzi Ozcan Cad. Tasarim Kent Sit. No.33 B Blk. D.19, Kadikoy, Istanbul
- Sehidler Caddesi No 79/2 Tuzla, Istanbul, Turkey 34490
- Prof. Dr. Hifzi Ozcan Cad. Tasarim Kent Sitesi B19 Blok No 33, Atasehir Merkez, Atasehir, Istanbul
- Prof. Hifsi Ozcan Cad. Tasarim Kent Sitesi No 33, D19, Kucukbakkalkoy, Atasehir, Istanbul
- Prf. Hifzi Ozcan Cad. Tasarim Kent Sit. No. 33 B Blk. D. 19, Istanbul
- Prof Hifzi Ozcan Cad. Tasarim Kent Sitesi No 33 B Blok Daire 19 K. Bakkalkoy Kadikoy Istanbul
- No 39 Alvand Street Argentina Square, Tehran, Iran
- Sehidler Cad. No 79 / 2 Tuzla Istanbul
2165726582, +90 216 572 65 82, +90 216 395 84 11, 98-21-88 79 51 03
2165743368, 90-216-574 33, 90-216-395 84, 98-21-88 88 39 98
Supplier Web Site:
Added to the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on February 1, 2011, freezing its assets under U.S. jurisdiction and prohibiting transactions with U.S. parties, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and their delivery systems; one of several companies in Turkey and Iran involved in a procurement network "providing direct support to Iran's missile program," according to the U.S. Treasury Department; also designated for involvement in the procurement network were Milad Jafari, Mohammad Javad Jafari, Mahin Falsafi (who allegedly operates the network's bank accounts at the Export Development Bank of Iran), Mani Jafari, Turkish nationals Muammer Kuntay Duransoy and Cagri Duransoy, and the companies Carvana Company, STEP A.S. (Step Standard Technical Part), Multimat, Ltd. (Multimat Import and Export), and Machine Pardazan Company; linked to transactions with front companies for Sanam Industrial Group and Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group (SHIG).
Allegedly involved in attempted exports of items with aerospace applications, including 660 pounds of D6AC welding wire to Sanam Industrial Group, and 4,410 pounds of a high-grade, temperature resistant stainless steel to Heavy Metals Industries (HMI) in Tehran; also involved in completed exports to Iran, allegedly including three kilograms of Palnicro brazing alloy to Sahand Aluminum Parts Industrial Company (SAPICO), 621 kilograms of commercial bronze bars to Alborz Rotating Machines Co. and Heavy Metals Industries, and a Keithley Digital Multimeter to Electronic Equipment Company.
Operated by Milad Jafari; has operations in Tehran; Muammer Kuntay Duransoy and Cagri Duransoy manage Turkish operations; reportedly imports iron and steel, machinery, and machine parts; shares an address in Tehran with Carvana Company, Machine Pardazan Company, Multimat, and STEP A.S.; Istanbul Chamber of Comm. No. 537070 (Turkey).