Also Known As:
Nickunj Eximp Enterprise Private Limited
Nickunj Eximp Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Nickunj Eximp Enterprises
- Sri Joravar Bhavan, 93, Maharshi Karve Rd., Marine Lines, Mumbai 400 020 India
- Jarovar Bhavan, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 020 India
- Sri Joravar Bhavan, 93 Maharashi Karve Road, Marine Lines, Mumbai 400 020 Maharashtra, India
- Sri. Joravar BHAVAN 93, Maharshi Karve Mareg Marine Lines Mumbai 400 020 India
- 93 M K Road, Marine Lines, Mumbai 400020 India (Head Office)
- S-01, Sector 5, Pratap Chamber, Pratap Nagar, Sanganer, Tonk Road, Jaipur, India (Jaipur Office)
- 302-A Wing, Narnarayan Complex, Nr. Swastik Cross Rd., Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009 India
022-22003534, (91)-(22)-22190300, (91)-9820597057 (Mobile), 022-22009085, 0141-2791123, 9001890416 (Mobile), (079) 30023523, (079) 30026424
(91)-(22)-22060415, 0141-2791123, (079) 30023623
Supplier Web Site:
Flagship company of the Nickunj Group, which supplies graphite, carbon and carbon composite products; on April 9, 2008, reportedly was issued a show cause notice by India's Customs Department for allegedly violating India's Customs Act and foreign trade policy; in October 2007, reportedly attempted to export 1,150 kg of nuclear-grade graphite to Ward Commercial Company in Tehran, Iran; the graphite was reportedly imported from China at Rs 50 per kilogram, and was being exported to Iran at Rs 2,000 per kilogram; an additional consignment of graphite sent to Dubai was also reportedly stopped; exporting nuclear-grade graphite to Iran is prohibited under UN Security Council Resolution 1737, and reportedly has been banned by India's Ministry of Commerce since September 2007.
Nickunj Group also supplies Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) systems, Computer Numeric Control (CNC) and Computer Aided Design (CAD) machines, and other machine tools, as well as metals and alloys; Nickunj Eximp reportedly also supplies electric discharge machine (EDM) wires and consumables, and its chairman and managing director Nickunj Shah reportedly supplies EDM wires and graphite parts to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC); incorporated in 1986-87.