Also Known As:
Fajr Petrochemical Company
Fajr Petrochemical Co.
- 8th floor, previous building of National Petrochemical Co., Hafte Tir square, Tehran, Iran (Central Office)
- Site 4, Pet Zone, Bandar Imam Khomeini, Khoozestan, Iran (Site)
- P.O. Box 114, Bandar Imam Khomeini, Khoozestan, Iran (Site)
- No. 6, Naft St., Mirdamad Blvd., Tehran 19189 Iran
- No. 6, Northern Naft Ave., Mirdamad Blvd., 19959 Tehran, Iran
- No. 46, 8th Floor, Karimkhan Zand Blvd., Tehran, Iran
- Building No. 46, 8th Floor, Krim Khane Zand Ave., Tehran 19189 Iran
- Old building of National Petrochemical Industries, Hafte Tir Sq., Mirdamad Avenue, Iran
98-21-88813016 (Central Office), 98-21-88813018 (Central Office), 98-21-88813019 (Central Office), 98-65-22624401 - 7 (Site), 98-21-2222122, 98-21-2259733 - 4, 98-21-22251217
98-21-88825219 (Central Office), 98-21-2223129, 98-21-22223129
Entity Web Site:
Listed by the British government in 2008 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement, and has had export licenses both granted and denied by that government; claims to be the first and largest centralized utility in Iran; established to produce and distribute utilities and treat effluents for petrochemical companies in the Petrochemical Special Economic Zone.
Services the following companies Amir Kabir Petrochemical Company, Boo Ali Sina Petrochemical Company, Khoozestan Petrochemical Company, Shahid Tond Gooyan Petrochemical Company, Navid Zar Shimi Petrochemical Company, Fan Avaran Petrochemical Company, Bandar Imam Petrochemical Company, Razi Petrochemical Company, Maroon Petrochemical Company, Jetty & Export Tank Area, Tavanir Company, Regal Petrochemical Company, Pooshesh Looleh Mahshahr Company, Chimi Baft Petrochemical Company, Looleh Sazi Mahshahr Company and Petropak Company; expects to support the following companies in the future Ghadeer Petrochemical Company, Karoon Petrochemical Company, Arvand Petrochemical Company, and Shahid Rasouli Petrochemical Company.
Fully owned subsidiary of the National Petrochemical Company (NPC); as of 2004, had a 73 billion Rial investment from Bank Tejarat; manager is reportedly Seyed Morteza Sanaei; company registration number is reportedly 142044; established in 1999.