Also Known As:
South Shipping Lines Iran Line Company
South Shipping Line - Iran Line
South Shipping Lines Company
South Shipping Lines - IranLine
South Shipping Lines - Iran Line Co.
South Way Shipping Agency Company
South Way Shipping Agency
South Way Shipping Agency Co.
South Way Shipping Agency Co Ltd
- Qaem Magham Farahani St., Tehran, Iran
- Apt. No. 7, 3rd Fl., No. 2, 4th Alley, Gandi Ave., Tehran, Iran
- No. 119, Ghaem Magham Farahani Ave., Tehran, Iran
- 99 Mirdamad Blvd., Tehran, Iran
- Imam Khomeini Avenue, Bandar Abbas, Iran
- P.O. Box 4317-3481, Bandar Abbas, Iran
- Blvd. Imam Khomeini, Sorou Area, Bandar Abbas, Iran
- Shahid Rejai Port, Container yard, Bandar Abbas, Iran
- South Shipping Building, Imam Khomeini Blvd., Bandar Abbas, Iran
- Blvd. Saheli, Arvandan Building, Khorramshahr, Iran
- Port Facility building, Bandar Emam Khomeini, Iran
- Moulavi Ave., Chah-Bahar, Iran
- Asalloueh Falakeh Lange, opp. Bank Keshavarzi, PSI Bldg., Asalloueh, Iran
- P.O. Box 75391-341, Asalloueh, Iran
- No. 101, Shabnam Alley, Ghaem Magham Street, Tehran, Iran
- South Way Shipping Agency Building, Imam Khomeini Blvd., Bandar Abbas, Iran
- South Way Shipping Agency Building, B.I.K. Port Complex, Bandar Imam Khomeini, Iran
- Flat No.2-2nd Floor, SSL Building, Coastal Blvd., Between City Hall and Post Office, Khorramshahr, Iran
- Opposite to City Post Office, No. 2 Telecommunication Center, Bandar Assaluyeh, Iran
[email protected] (Bandar Abbas)
[email protected] (Bandar Abbas)
[email protected] (Tehran)
[email protected] (Asalloueh)
[email protected] (Container Terminal)
[email protected] (Transit Section)
[email protected] (Commercial)
Entity Web Site:
A subsidiary of Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL); according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, IRISL and affiliates have provided logistical services to Iran's Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics (MODAFL).
Involved in container operations, cargo loading and unloading, port services, husbandry arrangements, water and bunkering, ship repairs, and IRISL agency services in southern Iranian ports.
Company officials have included Aziz Abadi (managing director), Abbas Naini (deputy director - commercial and operations), Khashayar Teymouripour (manager of the container terminal), and Shahram Khosrowabadi (technical director).
Reportedly established in 1994.
South Shipping Line is a company in Iran, and should not be confused with Cyprus-based SSL Line Ltd.
As part of the re-imposition of U.S. sanctions on Iran, added on November 5, 2018 to the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), freezing its assets under U.S. jurisdiction and prohibiting transactions with U.S. parties, pursuant to Executive Order 13599, which targets entities controlled by the Government of Iran and Iranian financial institutions; also designated pursuant to the IranFreedom and Counterproliferation Act; foreign parties facilitating transactions for the entity or otherwise assisting the entity are subject to U.S. sanctions.
Previously added to the SDN list on September 10, 2008, pursuant to Executive Order 13382, which targets proliferators of weapons of mass destruction and their delivery systems; removed from the SDN list in January 2016 as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.
Listed in Annex III of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929 of June 9, 2010, as an entity owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of IRISL; removed from the U.N. list in January 2016 by U.N. Security Council resolution 2231.
Listed by the European Union on June 18, 2010, pursuant to U.N. Security Council resolution 1929; removed from the E.U. list in January 2016 as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.
Listed by the British government in 2015 as an entity of potential concern for WMD-related procurement, but removed in 2017 after the U.K. withdrew its Iran list.